From Trinity to UCONN, from a Bantam to a Husky!!! Welcome to my TCPCG page....its a remix of homework and some of my favorite videos.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Week 1 T2P

My expectations have been blown away. As excited as I was for my 1st day of class, my excitement was was not only matched but surpassed by Dr. Garcia. The mix & flow of individual versus group work felt organic and forthcoming. The atmosphere is contagious and allowed for me to express some areas in which I was able to catch up(ie. if...then...because) during group work. I was intrigued by the overt and covert assessment maintained throughout the class and look forward to being able to pattern my assessments in my classrooms from this.
This 1st class just abundantly confirmed my decision to "drop everything" and join this TCPCG team. I am thoroughly looking forward to being transformed into the teacher that resides inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment