From Trinity to UCONN, from a Bantam to a Husky!!! Welcome to my TCPCG page....its a remix of homework and some of my favorite videos.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

EDCI5825 Rap up!

My view of technology has not really changed. I still think I am behind the 8 ball but I do see a light at the end of the tunnel. Although I have learned alot, I know I still  have much to learn. For me, doing something one time does not mean I will be able to use it again. Computer skills take me time to practice with. I often felt like the directions went so quickly that just as I caught up, there was already a new skill being explained. Unfortunately we were all at so many different skill levels so it made it tricky for some of us to keep up. I got better as the weeks went on but I will need major practice to be able to "speak Smartboard" which was the main piece of technology I need to know. 

Quality/Appropriateness:
I really would have liked to have spent much more time on Smartboard and much less time on Voki and Glogster. I think we spent far too much time of 2 pieces of technology which were not as important as Smartboard technology in the classroom. I think Wiki and other internet workshops were valuable.

I am more comfortable moving forward but still behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment